Wednesday, October 28, 2015

a found text/ erasure thing

SKUs  


and we won't
same we?
W9 is a good room for that.
in we go.
through Bing.
form of sale.
but did the
Luis to Mapleton
been set up
and sit Millbrook Histo?

yeah, to save Amy.
got doesn't lose this team
on the album
and see the model a mandal
I came in,
both of them on the Yoradona.

it they may. your
A must for the mosaic
of those business,
said SSA
they go to Stonebend.
get it,
my stick.
on both
bonus
is it on? Boehm
it better
is Dessie
have Amanda
OK but I'm busy.
motor came in but I'm going
better than I thought.
on the matter
almost in
mise the Cuando photos...
do you suppose
it does make me them?
this Devon said Menzels.
a look at Indo do you get on them better.
OK.

I left in the same
knowing that I'm Segnette
is going to be a mother.


to lunch then.

No comments:

Post a Comment